Hunting and Fishing News & Blog Articles
Stay up-to-date on hunting, fishing and camping products, trends and news.
1 minute reading time (210 words)
Top Mountain West National Parks
The mountain west region of the United States is home to many stunning national parks. Here are some of the top national parks in this region:
- Yellowstone National Park - located primarily in Wyoming, but also extending into Montana and Idaho, Yellowstone is known for its geothermal features, wildlife, and stunning landscapes.
- Grand Teton National Park - also located in Wyoming, Grand Teton is famous for its soaring mountain peaks and pristine lakes.
- Glacier National Park - located in Montana, Glacier features rugged mountain terrain, glaciers, and stunning vistas.
- Rocky Mountain National Park - located in Colorado, Rocky Mountain is known for its stunning mountain scenery, alpine lakes, and wildlife.
- Zion National Park - located in Utah, Zion is famous for its towering sandstone cliffs, narrow canyons, and unique geological features.
- Bryce Canyon National Park - also located in Utah, Bryce Canyon is known for its stunning rock formations, including the famous hoodoos.
- Grand Canyon National Park - located in Arizona, the Grand Canyon is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known for its breathtaking views and unique geological formations.
These national parks offer a range of outdoor activities, including hiking, camping, wildlife viewing, and more. They are all worth visiting for their unique natural features and stunning scenery.