Hunting and Fishing News & Blog Articles
Stay up-to-date on hunting, fishing and camping products, trends and news.
1 minute reading time (256 words)
How to setup a trophy room
Setting up a hunting trophy room can be a great way to showcase your hunting accomplishments and create a space that celebrates your love of the outdoors. Here are some steps to follow to set up a hunting trophy room:
- Choose the right room: Choose a room in your home that has enough space to display your trophies and other hunting memorabilia. A basement, den, or spare room can be a great option.
- Consider the layout: Think about how you want to display your trophies. You may want to create a focal point with a large trophy mount or create a gallery-style display with multiple mounts and photos.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key for showing off your trophies. Consider installing track lighting or spotlights to highlight each mount.
- Wall decor: Consider adding hunting-themed wallpaper, paint, or artwork to the walls of your trophy room to create a cohesive look.
- Display your trophies: Work with a taxidermist to create high-quality mounts of your trophies, and then display them in a way that highlights their unique features. You may want to consider adding plaques or labels with information about the animal, the location of the hunt, and the date.
- Furniture and decor: Choose furniture and decor that complements the hunting theme of the room. A rustic wooden coffee table, a leather sofa, and antler chandeliers can all add to the overall vibe.
- Additional touches: Consider adding other hunting memorabilia, such as photos, maps, hunting gear, and books, to round out the decor.